This post was last modified .
Are you having problems with your Computer Drivers? Outdated, missing, or corrupt PC Drivers can cause various problems for your devices. The most common problems include sound on the computer, problems with graphics cards, printers not printing, Bluetooth connection problems, or USB devices not working properly, this is mostly caused by an outdated or bad drive.
Fast, Safe & Expert-recommended
Watch this video to learn how to install Driver Downloader
Features of Drivers Downloader For Your PC
– PC with missing, corrupt, or out-of-date Drivers?
– Manually or Automatically Download Drivers
– Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Vista
Steps to Download and Activate Driver Downloader
Step 1: Install and Run as Administrator
After downloading, run the application as administrator
Step 2: Scan and Click on Register
Step 3: Copy and paste this license code
Note: The license key will not work for the new version, to download the crack, check out for this link
How To uninstall Driver Downloader
- Close Driver Downloader by Drivers.com
- Click Start > Programs > Driver Downloader
- Click ‘Uninstall Driver Downloader’
- Click ‘Yes’ to continue with Uninstall and ‘OK’ when complete