OKF Hangover Tea is an alcohol solution drink. One of the best in the world to reduce the effect of alcohol on the liver and eliminate hangover. Some of the benefits are, it helps to normalize your cholesterol levels, helps to boost energy and relieve fatigue, and many more.
What is Alcohol?
Alcohol is the intoxicating agent found in beer, wine, and liquor. Alcohol is produced by fermentation of yeast, sugars, and starches. Fruits such as grapes and grains like barley and wheat are most commonly used for wine, beer, and liquors.
Drinking alcohol drinks in moderation is safe. But if you overdo it, the next morning will welcome you with a raging hangover. While different people react differently, common side effects include headache, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, irritability, and sensitivity to light and sound. It will be hard to even function well. When you notice all these side effects, then you need a drink like OKF Hangover Tea to flush out the hangover and get a quick recovery to start a new day.
Why you need OKF Hangover Tea?
OKF is an International patent approved. The hangover drink is also approved by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) for the following benefits;
- It reduces heart and liver problems.
- It reduces the cause of Hepatitis and liver damage as a result of drug and alcohol consumption.
- It reduces cholesterol and diabetes in the body system.
- It cleanses the lung/heart as a result of excessive smoking.
- It reduces blood sugar levels in the body system.
- It reduces high blood pressure.
- It cures eye problems.
- No sugar.
- No caffeine
- No preservative.
Recommended use of OKF Hangover Tea
To prevent a hangover: Take 1-2 cans before drinking for the best result. For a dietary supplement to boost energy and relieve fatigue. Take 1-2 cans in a day.
- Attractive commission.
- Residual income for referrals/freelancers.
- Free promotion and printing of flyers.
- Other Bonuses.
About OKF Hangover Tea Company?
Infinity Pharmaceutical & Chemical Company Ltd
Block 15, Suite 1, Odua Shopping Complex, Ojota Lagos.